Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Aerodynamics question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

HELP Plz

• captainellzy

captainellzy replied the topic: Re: HELP Plz

Have a good breakfast, relax, read the questions AND answers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: HELP Plz

Hi Megzy,

How did you go with the exam? Any news? Keeping fingers crossed...

Cheers,

Rich

• Megzy505
  • Topic Author

Megzy505 replied the topic: Re: HELP Plz

I didn't get it again!! :(
65% extremely annoying nd disappointing!

• Richard

Ah Megzy, I'm really sorry to hear that. Don't get too upset and disheartened though. CADA is one of those subjects that trips up a lot of people - and multiple times. Then, one day, it just gels and you'll be thinking "Why the heck didn't I understand it before?".

What's the plan now? We'll help out as much as we can here but have you had any more thoughts about a fulltime course? If you can't make it over here, I'm sure Cap'n Ellzy knows of some theory centres over there that can help. Perhaps that's all you need to reach aerodynamic enlightenment.

Keep your chin up. We're all behind you!

Cheers,

Rich

• Megzy505
  • Topic Author

Thanks Richard that means alot!
I thought I had studied my heart this time but I guess not.
I want to do a full time course but the times are always different and they don't aerody course till April or may.

But my CFI says his going to go through my KDRs and sort something out, where he or my instructor will have briefs and discussions about it. So hopefully will help.

Thanks again for your support, really means alot :)

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Keep Trying

Hi M, as Richard says it is a very tough subject. I got 85% BUT I have to say that their questions were VERY ambiguous. I thought I had a much better result than that.

I am far from a genius and if I can do it anyone can. I just found that by going over Bob's stuff again and again, eventually the penny dropped.

Just try and think about the 3 axis of an aircraft and what it is trying to do, and then get a mental picture of how the wings operate and what the tailplane does; then look at the speed/weight issues and you'll be pretty much there. Do it ONE thing at a time and get a firm understanding on what you are looking at before you move on to the next thing.

Don't know about you but to me graphs are like Japanese. Just try and keep it simple and you WILL make it.

Good luck.

• Megzy505
  • Topic Author

OMG Guys i have finally passed my Aerody!!

All my exams are done and i feel soooo relieved.
Best feeling in the world.
Now time to smash the flying and get my CPL :D

Thanks everyone for helping and supporting me.

• Richard

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

If only there were forum smilies for "doing joy dance" or something like that! Fantastic news, Megzy, well done! A most hearty congratulations from all of us here and all the very best with your flying and future career. Simply awesome :cheer:

Cheers,

Rich

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: HELP Plz

Yes Megzy! And congratulations from me too. We are all so thrilled at the news. I'm sure that you will do well with your flying training now. Please keep in touch - we think of you as one of the 'family'.

All the best........

• Megzy505
  • Topic Author

Thankyou means alot..

Ill keep you updated on my progress, sooo excited :D

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds