Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Aerodynamics question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CASA's Exam Pattern

• DkBb
  • Topic Author

DkBb replied the topic: Re: CASA's Exam Pattern

Thanks Brenton,
Just telling by experience as i have a lot of it! lol. A long story but am happy to share if anyone's up for it. It's alright better late than never so my dad said. Thanks for your wishes, hopefully I will get on the other side this time.

Cheers
DK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Madox01

Madox01 replied the topic: Re: CASA's Exam Pattern

Hey there DK

Just thought id let you know i just missed out on my first attempt 3weeks ago with 68% however i resat yesterday and passed with 88%, i wrote down the numbers 1-40 the first time and i knew it was going to be very close :/ this time i knew i had atleast 30 definately correct and i was quite sure on a few others aswell :) ended up with 35/40 :D now to move on to GK :)

• basketball

basketball replied the topic: Re: CASA's Exam Pattern

I also did my Aero exam yesterday, and have to say it can be quite tricky the way some of the questions are worded. I did AGK last week, and that was more straightforward, although i ended up getting a higher mark in aero than agk!!! That said, i did end up going through my aero answers 3 times just to make sure i read the question and answer right! (learnt my lesson from AGK)

But if you study Bob's aero book closely you should be able to get a decent score.

I had some concentrated questions on trim, wake turbulence and stability and control.

The rest seemed pretty well spread out. Should also know your power and thrust curves and what airspeeds correspond to the min points on the curve etc.

Onto Met next week!

• kcallander

kcallander replied the topic: Re: CASA's Exam Pattern

Hi DK,

I love this idea - and I think it would have really helped me with AGK, which for some reason does not stay in my head. I will definitely try this approach with ATPL Aerody and AGK later this year - hopefully i can stand the sound of my own voice.

kc.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds