Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Aerodynamics question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CPL Aerodynamics Exam

• Bazzle1
  • Topic Author

Bazzle1 created the topic: CPL Aerodynamics Exam

Is it just me or has the new system (PEXO) brought with it a new way of asking the questions? I sat the exam on Friday and much to my surprise the way the questions were asked in no way resemble the style of questions we have come to expect. Having studied and passed 5 of the 7 subjects so far and having gotten used to the way questions were asked, I was bamboozled with the latest offering.

Anyone else?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CPL Aerodynamics Exam

Thanks for your feed-back Bazzie. I am of course, very interested in your comments. I am very interested in hearing from others who might have had a similar experience. The last CPL Aerodynamics Class sat Aerodynamics in mid September and their performance was the same as usual - one failed by one mark and the rest of the class passed.. So if the exams have been changed it must have been since then. You are obviously a capable and well prepared student so I'm interested to find out what's going on. If you can e-mail me any of the topics that were unfamiliar, I would appreciate it.

Regards

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds