Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Aerodynamics question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Part 6 of Aerodynamics Book (Questions)

• abargri
  • Topic Author

abargri created the topic: Part 6 of Aerodynamics Book (Questions)

Hi all,

I am struggling to fully grasp the concepts and the questions in the A3 Exercise in Part 6 of the latest edition of the Aerodynamics book. I'm a visual learner generally, and the graphs help - but conceptually I appear to be stumbling.

Could anyone suggest further tutorials or videos that I could review to supplement the theory provided by Bob Tait?

I don't have the ATC Aerodynamics book - and usually when I do get stuck - I revise an alternate text to see if that helps.

I would welcome your thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Part 6 of Aerodynamics Book (Questions)

G'day we are just about to release our Aerodynamics video lectures series it will be out in a day or two email Maree iin the office and she will let you know when it's available This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers

• abargri
  • Topic Author

abargri replied the topic: Part 6 of Aerodynamics Book (Questions)

Thanks Stuart!
My stars must be aligning! I am scheduled to sit the exam on the 16/08

cheers,

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Part 6 of Aerodynamics Book (Questions)

I've just put them online online.bobtait.com.au/course/index.php?categoryid=36

Cheers

• abargri
  • Topic Author

abargri replied the topic: Part 6 of Aerodynamics Book (Questions)

Hi all,

I just purchased the video lecture for a topic that I was having difficulty with.

If you have NOT seen these videos - they are a must! If you were having difficulty understanding a concept, do yourself a favour - buy the video or the series and never look back. They are easy to follow, very well-paced and makes it straight-forward to understand.

The other recommendation I have is that you read the topic in the text book FIRST and augment your knowledge with the video... not the other way around

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds