Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Aerodynamics question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Passed exam today

• flyingmeatball666@gmail.com
  • flyingmeatball666@gmail.com's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3

flyingmeatball666@gmail.com created the topic: Passed exam today

I m completely home study as I want to finish some of the CPL subjects prior to my CPL course start in Feb. Aerodynamic is my first exam and I m glad that passed it today. Bob tait book is really helpful.

40 questions to total . Questions are involved :
•what’s AOA
•Bernoulli principle
•ROC / AOC - fly faster than recommend best rate of climb , what happen to ROC and AOC (*both decrease)
•stalling speed in as weight increases
•Altitude Increase , what happen to IAS stall speed and TAS stall speed (*TAS increases)
•Wake turbulence ( 3 questions!)
• Vortex generator for low speed aerofoil function? (One of the option- take off performance )
• Balance tab
• CG position for ‘better longitudinal control’ (5 options : forward ,aft, midway between forward to midpoint, etc )
•etc (can’t remember much after exam ! )

Happy study :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Star Alliance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• harrykay

harrykay replied the topic: Passed exam today

Awesome mate well done!

• lizawilson03

lizawilson03 replied the topic: Passed exam today

I would be really amazed if you didn't get any decent NIT, and for that matter any good NIT. I think your normalized score would suffice for a seat in a good branch in a good NIT considering you enjoy the benefits of your quota. So cheer up!

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds