Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Aerodynamics question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Lift Producing Flaps results in altitude decrease?

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Lift Producing Flaps results in altitude decrease?

Hey Brook, thanks so much for the heads up on that wind tunnel app. It is absolutely amazing. I'm definitely going to use it for demoing concepts in the next aerodynamics class. Simply brilliant!

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brook
  • Topic Author

brook replied the topic: Re: Lift Producing Flaps results in altitude decrease?

Thanks Rich

They guy who showed it too me was Gordon Marshall fthe CFI from Skysports Flight School, he is a top bloke who loves his iphone. I must say I am rather partial to my IPAD3 (or the new 2 if you like ;-) Oz Runways is a must, shame you cant take it into the exam room with you, it would save on buying the AIP's and make searching easier....

I think you guys are both on the right track with all the stuff you are doing, I will by my first etext for Law after I set my HPL exam, then its just your Perf course (which is fully multimedia YAY).

Seeya

Brook

• basketball

basketball replied the topic: Re: Lift Producing Flaps results in altitude decrease?

Thanks for the pointers Richard, you mentioned some stuff which I didn't even think about! :D

Goodlink Brook, some useful info there :)

Aviation is great I'm still trying to figure aero even though I did the exam a few months ago! I'm sure I'll have more questions later on (and in other topics aswell), even if I have finished all the exams (well only airlaw left now)!

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds