Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Casual

• sivakumar
  • Topic Author

sivakumar created the topic: Casual

Hey Fellas,
I just finished my preparations for my final exam Airlaw(cpl),but just thought il take some advice before sitting...My question is do you really need to keep referring to the Supplements to answer the questions or is it quite straight forward so as we have the answers ready in our heads already....Stupid question but im worried.. :(
Cheers
Sandeep

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Casual

Sandeep

You will find that you will be able to answer many of the questions contained in Air Law without actually looking them up in the CASA documents. After all, a pilot should not have to look up a book to decide which aircraft has right of way in a traffic conflict, or to assess whether the conditions he sees are VMC. If you feel confident that you know the answer go ahead and select it. However be very careful that you read each question carefully and that the answer you select is the correct answer for the question being asked. Obviously questions about specific procedures at particular aerodromes [such as circuit direction] will require the use of the documents. I think you will realise which questions must be looked up once you see them in front of you.

Good luck with the exam - let us know how you go!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds