Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Studying Technique

• shreyasrawat
  • Topic Author

shreyasrawat created the topic: Studying Technique

Hi Bob,

I am onto my next CPL Air LAW exam and have begun reading your book. I am wondering what is the best method to study for this exam seeing the majority of it is about question and answers. Can you please help me in understanding how to find a particular paragraph or which document certain things would be found in? I know it is a 2 hour exam but I also you it is vital in knowing where to find things. Can you please shed some light on how to go about doing this?

Also I noticed on another forum you posted some PDF extracts specific for the exam only but it has been removed. Is this something that is still allowed and if so can you please link me to where I can download and print it.

Thank you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Studying Technique

G'day Shreya

The Air law extracts can be found here www.bobtait.com.au/extracts they are all you need for the CAR CASR CAO's and

are approved by CASA to take into the exam as long as you follow the permitted materials guide in regard to binding the PDF

and highlighting it's all in this link www.casa.gov.au/standard-page/permitted-material-under-part-61

This will make it a lot easier to navigate through the documents

Good luck with your studies

Cheers

• shreyasrawat
  • Topic Author

shreyasrawat replied the topic: Studying Technique

Thank you Stuart for that info it is certainly very helpful having the extracts. Can you please confirm for me as I am a little confused with CASA's instructions on the tagging. So does that mean with the extracts, we are allowed to include the tabs in it or is there no tabs allowed at all? I have a very old edition which I got in 2012 so the text is definitely outdated but the tabs are still there so can I use those with the extracts?

Thanks for your help
Shreyas

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Studying Technique

G'day Shreyas

No tabs

Cheers
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds