Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Civil Aviation (Fuel Requirements) Instrument 2018 and CAAP PERMITTED?

• Angelopicoto
  • Topic Author

Angelopicoto created the topic: Civil Aviation (Fuel Requirements) Instrument 2018 and CAAP PERMITTED?

Good afternoon,
i see according to the permitted materials on casa they do not state that CASA 29/18 — Civil Aviation (Fuel Requirements) Instrument 2018 and CAAP 92-2 is permitted but i am not able to locate information i need else where but in these documents?

am i allowed to print these and take them in?

kind regards
Angelo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Chantelle

Chantelle replied the topic: Civil Aviation (Fuel Requirements) Instrument 2018 and CAAP PERMITTED?

In regards to the CAAP it is not on the permitted material list but in you practice exams I have had a few questions which reference it for example:

The minimum obstacle free gradient provided at the end of an ALA which is being used for day operations should not be greater than:

1:50
1:35
1:30
1:20

Then the answer references CAAP 92-1

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Civil Aviation (Fuel Requirements) Instrument 2018 and CAAP PERMITTED?

The permitted materials for CPL exams vary slightly for different subjects. If you check the CASA web page under CPL, you will find that the permitted materials for the subject of Performance does include the CAAPs.
bobtait.com.au/forum/air-law/6028-civil-...8-and-caap-permitted

Attachments:

• Chantelle

Chantelle replied the topic: Civil Aviation (Fuel Requirements) Instrument 2018 and CAAP PERMITTED?

Thanks for your reply Bob I am referring to air law not OPS

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Civil Aviation (Fuel Requirements) Instrument 2018 and CAAP PERMITTED?

OK. Sorry, my mistake I missed that. In that case, CAAP is not permitted in the exam as Stuart indicated. Those questions were included simply as general knowledge. They will not be asked in the CASA exam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angelopicoto

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds