Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Air Law Extract - Duplicate Page

• mcneilr
  • Topic Author

mcneilr created the topic: Air Law Extract - Duplicate Page

Hi There,

Apologies if this has been asked and answered previously - I did search the forum but couldn't spot anything. I noticed in the Extract for Air Law (www.bobtait.com.au/images/Files/CPL_Air_Law_handout.pdf) that there is a duplicate page on page 137 and 138 of the PDF. It appears to have page 3 of CAO 20.16.1 twice. It starts at (h) of section 5.3 and I wondered whether it meant to also include the page prior which would have the entire part of s5 (Load Sheets). I know that these extracts were "approved" as is - just wondering if that is a glitch and there should be another page there?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Ross...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Air Law Extract - Duplicate Page

G'day Ross

I'll have a look and check it out thanks for the heads up

Edit: I have had a look and it was a duplicate, I have removed the page it was just an error no other page was supposed to be there

• mcneilr
  • Topic Author

mcneilr replied the topic: Air Law Extract - Duplicate Page

Thanks Stuart - happy to have helped - here I was hoping that there was a magical page that should have been there that included some amazing reference to the whole caper.... alas I will just have to study harder.

Cheers, Ross...

• Thank you received: 15

Bosi72 replied the topic: Air Law Extract - Duplicate Page

Hi Stuart
There are also duplication of pages 112, 113 and 114.
Search eg. "61.345" in pdf extract.

Not sure if there should be continuation of Regulation 2 (Dictionary) from page 111 instead?

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Air Law Extract - Duplicate Page

Thanks Bosi

I have amended the extract it should be right now

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds