Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

review questions set 2

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: review questions set 2

The question didn't say 30 hours, it said 'the flight time limits of 30 consecutive days. In other words, you are not going to hit 100 hours in the last 30 days. So the only limit is 30 hours in the last seven days. You have already done 23 hours in the last six days, so you can only do seven hours today.

I personally agree with the more practical interpretation of the alternate due thunderstorms issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• benelong

benelong replied the topic: Re: review questions set 2

Hi Bob
Sat the Air Law today and got 100%. That makes it two 100's, two 98's, two 93's and a 75. I've used your books for every subject except the 75 (silly me) and they are spot on the money. Just Human Factors to go then ATPL, do you do ATPL or can you recommend someone else's books, maybe Rob Avery's books?
PS I didn't get the question on TEMPO SCT CB in the exam.

Thanks, Martin

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: review questions set 2

WOW! What a great result. Congratulations Martin, you're right up there with the best of them. We do not offer ATPL due mainly to the seven day week. It takes nearly all of our time just keeping up with CASA at CPL and IREX levels.

We work closely with Advanced Flight Theory at Maroochydore [which is just down the road]. They do distance learning programs for ATPL and they have a good reputation Australia wide. Rob Avery has also been around for a long time and I've never heard anything but good reports about his products.

Just have a good look around and make your decision based on what you think will be best for you.

Congratulations once again Martin. You have done us proud!

Bob

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds