Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× This is the forum where our students can discuss things relating to their studies or experiences they have had while studying Bob's courses. Please keep it clean, professional and of course entertaining!

Queensland floods

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait created the topic: Queensland floods

How about this. The area of Queensland under water tonight due to record flooding is greater than the combined area of Germany and France!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Queensland floods

Incredible! It is the talk of the village over here at the moment! No one can believe the scale of the disaster.

A poxy way to spend New Years for the poor buggers affected. I hope it gets sorted as soon as possible for them.

Despite the chaos, Happy 2011 everyone!

• benharris10

benharris10 replied the topic: Re: Queensland floods

Flew home from Townsville to Brisbane yesterday courtesy of Virgin Blue. Our track took us just to the west of Rockhampton, one of the worst affected areas at the moment. Managed to snap these pictures, unfortunately the camera on the I phone isn't the greatest, but you can still get an idea of the extent of the damage.

From the in-flight entertainment system

Just to the north-west of Rocky. I think this is part of the Fitzroy river.

Unfortunately, the camera didn't pick up any of the houses or the city itself, but I could see it clearly from the window.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds