Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

Online PPL Course

• koenraad
  • Topic Author

koenraad created the topic: Online PPL Course

Hi,

I'm very interested in finding out more information in regards to the online course. I'm doing a my PPL course and am keen to study on-line; just seems to work best for me.

Any idea when a first (beta) version becomes available?

Much appreciated,

Koenraad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Online PPL Course

Hi Koenraad,

Welcome aboard. The PPL online courses are quite a way off I'm afraid. You'll be well and truly finished your PPL by then! We are concentrating on the CPL subjects at this stage and will move onto the PPL and BAK course as time goes on. In fact we are looking into the option of releasing the BAK / PPL courses subject by subject as well. Not sure at this stage. In any case, I can't give you a release date.

Until then though, please feel free to use the forums for any online help you might need.

Cheers and happy studying!

Rich

• koenraad
  • Topic Author

koenraad replied the topic: Re: Online PPL Course

Rich,

Thanks heaps for the quick reply. I'm only new to the website, but find it great.
Good luck with the online courses and one day I might use the CPL ones..

Koenraad

• Mark Bolton

Mark Bolton replied the topic: Re: Online PPL Course

Hi Folks,

I was happy to look at the CPL subjects as a sports pilot but floggin around the back blocks in Sonerais and RVs is just so completely different from the sorts of skills sets CPL covers it is just confusing. All the instruments mentioned are not in my plane. Altimeter ASI and Compass / Hikers GPS.

I already have my RPPL and need to do the navs. The BAK and stick and rudder stuff I did aeons ago is still as fresh as ever and most sports pilots go way deeper into BAK than the PPL requires.

It really should have a licence of its own - a Recreational Piolots Licence.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Online PPL Course

Welcome to the forums!

This would be a good opportunity to mention the standard FAA textbooks and training guides available here:

www.faa.gov/training_testing/training/

Cheers,

Rich

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds