Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

Online CPL Performance

• brentonrule
  • Topic Author

brentonrule created the topic: Online CPL Performance

Hi Bob, Richard, Team.

Can you please advise when/how I can get access to the self study online course for the above. I think I will really need this based on what I have seen in the book; I am not a mathematician or a physicist so I need all the help I can get with this one.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Online CPL Performance

Hi Brenton,

Sorry mate, the online course won't be available for a while yet. Development was put on the back-burner while I was teaching the BAK/PPL full time course. That's finished now so it's again heads down bums up to get the course finished and released.It will be at least a couple of months yet unfortunately.

There's a couple of options if you reckon CPL-PERF is going to to be tricky:

- freely use these forums to let us help you with any major issues you may be having.
- a full time course e.g. here at the school
- some one-on-one training with Ben or myself at the school. I've also been investigating some options for remote tuition using a virtual classroom set-up. If you're interested in that, drop me a PM and we can discuss it further. We might use you as a guinea-pig :)

By the way, CPL-PERF appears daunting at first but it can be refreshingly straightforward once you get into it - and you don't need to be a mathematician or a physicist to master it. Take it slowly one chapter at a time and feel free to lean on the rest of us here as much as you need to get you through it.

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds