Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

Beta Test

• Mark Bolton

Mark Bolton replied the topic: Re: Beta Test

Hi Richard,

I had a quick glance and it looked very slick. I am on "break mode" at the mo and it is like a week long weekend before I go bush again. My wife and I are going to a Christmas Party at the Sport Aircraft Builder Club in Serpentine tommorow and I shall br sure to let the guys know what an outstanding job you'all are doing over at Bob Tait. I think most of them already know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard
  • Topic Author

Richard replied the topic: Re: Beta Test

Thanks Mark. That's good to hear and thanks for helping spread the word.

Enjoy your week-long weekend and your Christmas party!

Cheers,

Rich

• Mark Bolton

Mark Bolton replied the topic: Re: Beta Test

I just had a chance to log in and register from my home computer - everything seems in order. I will be logging in from my work's laptop in the field using a prepaid mobile internet connnection. Can't see that this will be a problem.

The standard of presentation is good. I am a bit of a voice nut and was delighted to hear how crisp and pleasant the voice over for the media section was.

I had a little play with Moodle when I was between jobs. It seemed pretty straight forward but to pull together a whole course is no small undertaking. Looking forward to getting into the course. Hopefully Christmas wont get in the way of airplane building and studying CPL. (Bah humbug)

Good job so far !

• Richard
  • Topic Author

Richard replied the topic: Re: Beta Test

Thanks for the comments Mark. Yes, it sure has taken a lot of work but it's coming together really well now. The beta testers have been doing a great job :)

Have fun "in the field" and don't forget to drop in now and then if you can.

Cheers,

Rich

• Richard
  • Topic Author

Richard replied the topic: Beta Test: Extended

Hi to all the beta testers,

We're going to extend the beta test period by a week. The beta course will now close on 10th Jan 2011. There's a few reasons for this:

* We want to compensate for the silly season (Christmas and New Years) and give as many as possible a chance to finish the beta in time.
* Some students had real-life events get in the way so we want to give them a chance to still be involved.
* We now have some people checking out the instructor's tools and I want to give them as much time as possible to take a look.

All beta testers will now be able to access the course until the 10th. If you are using the offline disc, please re-sync it (using the sync button on the application) so it can work with your new enrolment period.

Merry, Merry Christmas everyone and a wonderful New Year!

Cheers,

Rich

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds