Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

Beta Test: Closed

• Richard
  • Topic Author

Richard created the topic: Beta Test: Closed

Hi everyone,

The beta test has now closed and despite the Christmas and New Years break, most participants at least had a go and some of you really pulled out all the stops with the testing and helpful comments. I was blown away by the dedication of some of the "students" - Thanks very much!

The online school is now closed again so the beta-tester logins won't work anymore. However, since some of you may have been using your bobtait-online email accounts, I shan't delete them just yet. Can you please back-up any emails you wish to keep by the end of the week? I'll be doing a bit of a clean out after that.

We're now going through the feedback to make some changes to the course and the policies affecting certain materials. An email will also be going out to the beta-testers (to their normal email addresses) sometime in the next several days.

If any one has any questions about the beta test, please don't hesitate to contact us by PM or email.

Thanks again for all your help.

Cheers,

Rich and Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• timbo

timbo replied the topic: Re: Beta Test: Closed

Any news on the online courses?? or an expected date for there availability?? :unsure:

• Richard
  • Topic Author

Richard replied the topic: Re: Beta Test: Closed

Hi Timbo,

Development on CPL Performance is coming along really well. We've made some changes after the beta test feedback but we're still getting some of the material together for the final product. It's been quite a massive undertaking and it will be a couple of months yet. After that we'll crack on with the next course.

I'll post more info here on the forums as we get closer to the time.

Cheers,

Rich

• timbo

timbo replied the topic: Re: Beta Test: Closed

no worries Richard!! thanks.. ;)

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds