Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

General Inquiry for COSA examination

• lmorales
  • Topic Author

lmorales created the topic: General Inquiry for COSA examination

Hello Bob,

First and foremost, I would like to express my gratitude to your labor and the effort you have put to your books and practice courses.

My situation is as follow:

I came to Autralia a couple of months ago, at the moment I'm trying my best to convert my CPL licence from Colombia to the CASA CPL. Everything is going according to plan, and thanks to your book and practice tests, I managed to passed the Human Factors examination yesterday.

Now according to CASA requriments, I need to complete the COSA examination and the IREX examination for my ratings.
Here is my inquiries on that, since I have not seen any COSA book in the availables that you have, but I understand that is similar if not equal to the CPL Air Law. I know probably this question has been answered before but I prefer to confirm me again. Also, I would like your help answering if I need to get all the DOCUMENTATION AS FOLLOW:
CAR 1988
CASR Part 61
CAO 20-95.2
AUS PCA
Hobart/Launceston VTC
Brisbane-Sunshine Coast/Gold Coast VTC

Airway Manual that I will get is the Jeppesen version, since I'm more used to that one from my previous experience. Finally just wanted to confirm if all these materials are a must needed for the tests that I will be presenting, or is there any further advice you could give me for the process.

In advance thank you for your help and support.

Luis Morales

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• stuart

stuart replied the topic: General Inquiry for COSA examination

Hi Luis
have a look at this thread it'll should tell you what you need to know

cheers

www.bobtait.com.au/forum/introduce-yours...-cpl-conversion#8726

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: General Inquiry for COSA examination

Also, if you don't want to go to the expense of buying the CAR, CASR and CAO, we have produced an extract from those documents that contains only the relevant information for the CPL Air Law exam. You can contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to download that document for printing. CASA has approved it to be admitted into the exam room providing it contains no tabs or handwriting .

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds