Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

casa exams

• mjay_h@hotmail.com
  • Topic Author

mjay_h@hotmail.com created the topic: casa exams

Thank you very much Bob Tait, i passed all CPL theory exams,got PPL and now looking forward for giving IREX
as soon as i get my CPL. All your books and the cyber exams were all that was needed to nail every exam ,except
in the human performance and limitations,i got low mark comparatively to all others but since pass is a pass I am
happy enough.Once again thank you ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: casa exams

Congratulations mate - well done! It's a long haul by home study and now you've made it. As far as human performance goes, since CASA introduced their ridiculous questions on threat and error management, they have changed what was once an enjoyable subject into a jumble of meaningless definitions. I wish they could find someone who could write meaningful questions on TEM. But until then, it looks like we're stuck with reciting passages from the CAAP.

Enjoy you flying...

Bob

• mjay_h@hotmail.com
  • Topic Author

mjay_h@hotmail.com replied the topic: casa exams

yes,that is indeed very true because after studying your book ,cyber as well as the CAAP , my concepts were all pretty much clear but when i sat for the exam they had made everything difficult....felt more of a vocabulary test than human performance ...haha. Regarding the TEM part, almost everybody get it wrong and finds one or the other in their KDR ,i feel the reason is that since errors can never be eliminated we get it wrong in the exam,or else if we get everything right, that would be a proof that errors can be eliminated...hahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• willmiddle

willmiddle replied the topic: casa exams

Dear readers,
I have been doing very well with my CASA CPL exams, thanks to Bob tait books and online exams! it is really worth every cent.

I am up to my last CPL subject - Aeroplane Performance. Last week I passed CPL Law and noticed some changes following the sept 4 part 61 business.
This has got me a bit worried as CPL Performance is far from being my forte and I have heard some students got questions that go a bit further than MCQ's.

I was wondering if anyone had any details regarding this exam.

Thanks
William

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: casa exams

Gidday William

The feed back I have had is that some of the questions in the Performance exam require numerical answers that you type into the computer. e.g.
Minimum fuel required is....154 US Gallons.
Instead of choosing from a list of answers.
Otherwise, the range of questions are pretty much the same.

Bob

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds