Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

FAA Licence conversion to CASA

• sandeep155
  • Topic Author

sandeep155 created the topic: FAA Licence conversion to CASA

Hello guys; quit a bit help needed
I am converting my lic from FAA commercial to CASA, i spoke to CASA admin regarding my conversion, they have mentioned about giving exams in two fields, 1st is air law and flight rules (COSA ) and 2nd in human factors (CHUF). i recently bought book of bob tait issue 14 air law dated on august 2014. however I found that rules have been changed in September and new part 61 have been introduced, so question one is that do i have to study something differently in addition to this book. secondly in exams are memory based or we are allowed to take some material in exam. i went through some of AIP and CARs but seems like i am missing some stuff to learn, what other material i need to go through before i shoot for exam.
thanks
sandeep

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: FAA Licence conversion to CASA

Gidday Sandeep

There should be no problem with the CHUF book because the recent changes have had no effect on that. The Air Law changes mostly affect pilot licences and ratings and we have posted updates on our web page. You can find the downloadable updates at www.bobtait.com.au. On the front page you will find a banner, if you scroll through using the side buttons you will find "PART 61 IS UPON US". The downloads are available there. Good luck.

Bob

• sandeep155
  • Topic Author

sandeep155 replied the topic: FAA Licence conversion to CASA

thanks bob;

I already downloaded this material, thanks mate.

cheers
sandeep

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds