Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

All 7 Done!

• victorvector
  • Topic Author

victorvector created the topic: All 7 Done!

Well after a long and tedious 5 months balancing 7 CPL exams self studying amongst full time work commitments, I'm glad to say they're all done!

Bob your books have been an invaluable resource for all 7 exams and the exam preps were great preps for ironing out any last minute deficiencies prior to sitting the exams. A big thank you to all the contributing members on this forum also, its certainly a great tool for seeking clarification for anything particularly when concepts can be quite challenging studying at home instead of the classroom.

After having a PPL for several years I have all the practical requirements to sit the flight test so will bowl this over in the next month, then onwards and upwards for a career change into aviation later in the year.

Thanks again Bob,
Vic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: All 7 Done!

It's like that wonderful feeling you get when you stop hitting yourself on the head with a hammer! Great to hear that you've now got the theory behind you. Thanks for the feed-back, it's always a buzz to hear that we've contributed to the successful completion of a goal. Enjoy you flying - I'm sure you will......

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds