Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Bob Tait PPL Volume 2 - do we need any other materials to study for the PPL?

• zegnaangelo
  • Topic Author

zegnaangelo created the topic: Bob Tait PPL Volume 2 - do we need any other materials to study for the PPL?

So I've bought the Volume 1 (RPL) to self study before coming to Australia for flight training (Perth).

Now I'm thinking of buying Volume 2 to study for the PPL theory.

I was wondering though if I needed to buy any other materials to prepare for the PPL exam? What I am confused is do I need to buy any WAC (and if so for which locales?). And do I need to buy a flight computer, protractor and ruler etc?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 237

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Bob Tait PPL Volume 2 - do we need any other materials to study for the PPL?

G'day

This link will give you a breakdown of everything you need to sit the exam including WAC's and other charts and publications.

www.casa.gov.au/licences-and-certificate...ence-aeroplane-exams

Best of luck

• zegnaangelo
  • Topic Author

zegnaangelo replied the topic: Bob Tait PPL Volume 2 - do we need any other materials to study for the PPL?

thanks mate!

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds