Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL AGK question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

I'm so angry.............

• sdowd
  • Topic Author

sdowd created the topic: I'm so angry.............

Hi Bob,

Thanks to your AGK study guide I managed an 88% on Friday 16 Dec. Or so I thought. When I had completed the exa
and called the moderator over the result was on he screen. She made a note of the result and proceeded to send the result to CASA. She suddenly had a very anxious look on her face a d told me that there was an issue with the server. She did say however that she had witnessed the result and would contact me with the formal result. It turned out that the same thing had happened to everyone sitting their respective exams that day.

My worst fear has just been realised with a phone call from ASL advising that I would have to resit the exam AGAIN!!!! They informed me that CASA had denied all results across Australia for that day. I cannot tell you how pissed off I am right now.

Have you come across this before and if so what advise do you have?

Regards

Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: I'm so angry.............

Scott

That's a bloody pity! What a bummer...... I'm afraid I can't offer you any advice but to let your very justified rage fade a bit and front up for another attempt. CASA have the last word on that so there's no point complaining. I hope they don't expect you to pay the fees again - that would be the last straw.

Have a great Christmas mate and give it another go. Who knows, maybe you will get an even better mark - now that would be some compensation!!

Bob

• sdowd
  • Topic Author

sdowd replied the topic: Re: I'm so angry.............

Thanks Bob - sitting having a beer as we speak, letting the anger subside.

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Re: I'm so angry.............

Hi Scott, all I can say is wouldn't it be nice if one day these beaurocrats had to experience first hand the grief they dish out to the avaition community. Unfortunatley I have had major isses with these clowns on their inaccurate exam questions, and even escalated my issue to the Minster. Albanese couldn't care less. All I got was a 'nicey nicey' from one of the managers at CASA trying to placate me and telling me why they are right and couldn't possibly be wrong.

I am doing my CPL and CIR purely for pleasure but I can tell you if I were doing it for a living I'd be kicking up a major storm with these bozos.

As you say it P^&**%s people of when you have done all the right things and they can't even accept one of their own ASL agents as a witness. Oh well so much for common sense. Doesn't exist in CASA I'm afraid. What can you say about an organisation who refuses to even countenance any feedback - unless you pay of course.

You are not alone. We are all with you. Good luck from here on.

• sdowd
  • Topic Author

sdowd replied the topic: Re: I'm so angry.............

Thanks Brenton,

I've had success in that they have found my result in cyberspace and are sending out the formal notification. I'm still extremely disappointed in how it was all handled.

I too am going through the exams to simply make me a better Private Pilot, so felt very sorry for the poor students who have had to go through this predicament.

Anyway had my spray so onto the next one - Meterology

Regards

Scott

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds