Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL AGK question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Chin up!

• Klaaysen
  • Topic Author

Klaaysen created the topic: Chin up!

Hey guys,

I thought I'd shed a little light with an update on the AGK exam as its been a while since someone referred to its level of difficulty.
I sat it this morning, and passed no problem. It's no harder than any of the other exams. I've sat 4 so far (worst was HPL) and thought this one was one of the easier ones. I'm not a mechanic or electrical engineer, just read Bob's AGK and that's all you'll need.

I had about 7 questions "pinned" because I was unsure of the answers (seemingly two possibilities).
Make sure the information in Bob's AGK sinks in and that you UNDERSTAND it! You need to understand WHY things happen so you can reason with the questions being asked. Casa has a way (particularly in this exam) of asking questions that really make you think 'why would this/that happen/occur'?

Don't crap yourself, some of the threads make this exam seem daunting, its really not. Just study up, Bob's AGK is all you need to pass easily.
Good luck! :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Chin up!

Great tips there Klaaysen, thanks! Congratulations on the pass! What's up next?

Cheers,

Rich

• Klaaysen
  • Topic Author

Klaaysen replied the topic: Chin up!

Thanks, just plodding through aerodynamics at the moment Richard :)
Hopefully sit that exam in 2 weeks, so far so good!

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds