Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× If you have any suggestions on how we can improve this site or if you are having problems with any our products e.g. books, cyberexams or the website, please use this forum to let us know. Technical questions on subjects can be posted to the "Questions and Answers" section below.

CPL Air Law

• StormyWeather4
  • Topic Author

StormyWeather4 created the topic: CPL Air Law

Sat CLWA last week and scored 95%

All I can say is to know where to find everything. It is worth taking your time on each question and finding the answer word for word rather than selecting the one you presume you know. Trust me, the people who thought they knew the right answers were generally wrong. Don't get me wrong, some questions you will know black and white, however, just find the reference word for word so you can be 100% sure. Bob Tait and Bob Hamilton's textbook is more than sufficient to pass the examination. I appreciate how the reference to every question is listed in the book because on exam day it really helped me with finding the correct section of the appropriate document quickly and accurately.

I would focus some time on FDPs... especially split rest duty period questions. Again, the textbook is great practice. Other than that, make sure you know how to navigate the permitted materials with ease and you will honestly be fine. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CPL Air Law

Thanks for that 'Stormy'.
Congratulations on an excellent score as well. What a pity you just missed out on a perfect score of 100%. Well done!

Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: StormyWeather4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds