Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Greetings from a total Newbie to RPA deployment and use.

• PhillSmall
  • Topic Author

PhillSmall created the topic: Greetings from a total Newbie to RPA deployment and use.

Hello everyone in the RPA (UAV/Drone world) I am a full time photographer (45 years experiance) and now have recently purchased a Mavic 2 Pro. I am trying to get my ReOC licence and my manual is the Bob Tait E book. Doing my course remotely. The challenge. !!! I am an highly artistic person and am greatly struggling to get my exam completed. My course instructor is fantastic , however I cannot contact him every day. I spend hours on the CASA 101 manual and the Bob Tait manual, Hours scrolling ERSA and AIP. But its not comming together for me. I struggled with maths at school and have ZERO areonautical training. How I would love some one on one time with a qualified ReOC operator to talk through the challenges ! Probs unfair to even ask as we have all had to learn new things in our journeys, but Im really stuck.

Other than that, creatively I am loving the Mavic 2 Pro..

My warm regards

Phill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Greetings from a total Newbie to RPA deployment and use.

G'day Phil

I would suggest you contact Ben Harris at National Drones he will be able to get in the right direction

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds