Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Meteorology question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Met Question Difficulty

• alexbrown754
  • Topic Author

alexbrown754 created the topic: Met Question Difficulty

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this has been done to death before, but in terms of the questions in the PEXO examination, would you say they're along Bob's style and difficulty, or more towards the Dyson-Holland style? I've studied using both texts and I much prefer Bob's - and using Bob's practice exams I can get in the mid-90s but using Holland I can barely scape 75.

I know it's sort of a weird question but I've prepared as much as I can and I can't seem to get a good mark when I use Holland's questions. Not sure if that's representative of my study methods or if they're deliberately difficult.

Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• moses_kvt@hotmail.com

moses_kvt@hotmail.com replied the topic: Met Question Difficulty

does anyone have any information on purchasing MET practice exams online? Does Bob Tait's website provide Practice exams?

• alexbrown754
  • Topic Author

alexbrown754 replied the topic: Met Question Difficulty

Bob does - he does for all seven subjects, I believe. I used his practice exams for Air Law (which I'm sitting on Wednesday) and managed to easily pass all four of them. (I hope the actual Air Law exam has questions like Bob's!)

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Met Question Difficulty

Hi Moses,

You can get the exam preps here:

online.bobtait.com.au/course/index.php

Just set up a free account with the online school (if you haven't got one already) and you can order using PayPal or Credit Card for instant access.

Cheers,

Rich

• moses_kvt@hotmail.com

Thanks Rich...

• moses_kvt@hotmail.com

sweet bro, thanks

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds