Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Navigation question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Watch out for aerodromes on the boundary of ARFORs

• pannier
  • Topic Author

pannier created the topic: Watch out for aerodromes on the boundary of ARFORs

I guess that if a 'drome is on the red line delineating the boundary of an one Arfor and another, it is likely to be in both.

That was the one q. that I managed to snarl up in todays CPL Nav!

On a q. regarding a flight between YBMC and YWTN, erring on the side of caution, I thought I would get the arfors for 40, 41, 43 and (this was a mistake) 44 as well, just in case a diversion was to be made to YEML. I guess YEML is in 41 and 44.

Otherwise a pleasing 98%.

Performance next!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Watch out for aerodromes on the boundary of ARFORs

I suppose if an aerodrome was right in the boundary between two ARFOR areas, it would depend on the direction you are coming from. You must have to fly through one of the areas to get to that boundary, so the area you have to fly through to get to that aerodrome would be the one to consider.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Watch out for aerodromes on the boundary of ARFORs

Excellent result there pannier! Great to hear.

I'll get some info on the beta to you sometime in the next several days. Good luck with your performance prep.

• captainellzy

captainellzy replied the topic: Re: Watch out for aerodromes on the boundary of ARFORs

Brilliant mark pannier! Well done mate. Keep going like that and your KDR's will be a breeze :)

Cheers.. oh and good luck with Performance

• pannier
  • Topic Author

pannier replied the topic: Re: Watch out for aerodromes on the boundary of ARFORs

Thank you for those kind words and thank you very much to the people who were kind enough to answer my earlier questions!

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds