Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Navigation question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

PNR

• Thank you received: 0

Gasket created the topic: PNR

Hi all, this is prob very random. I'm doing the navigation workbook at the moment, having completed the CPL Navigation bok. Up to exercise 10 PNR here's my problem I do not remember reading that in the book and cannot find it in there. I've looked through the fuel and trip planning sections. Found the safe distance etc but no sign of PNR. Anybody know what page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: PNR

G'day Gasket

That is because it is covered in the Performance Textbook and the way we structure the course is to do performance before NAV

I'll change the wording in the workbook so to stop you trying to look in the Nav book for it.

Cheers

• Thank you received: 0

Gasket replied the topic: PNR

Agh well at least I'm not going crazy lol. I'm doing CPL(h) so use your books for the subjects that are for both. I only have nav and performance to go. I was going to do performance first but as I started reading it realised it covered all subjects.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds