Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Navigation question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Enter WHOLE numbers only

• Thank you received: 0

lukeacl created the topic: Enter WHOLE numbers only

I just passed my CNAV with a 90%, super chuffed.

I just wanted to check one thing I got a KDR for, I remember the question, it was a white box and it asked me to enter a time, as a WHOLE number only.

Does anyone know if those questions will mark correct if you enter "340" without the leading zero, or "0340" with the leading zero, to represent 3:40am for example, or does PEXO require you to enter exactly "0340" as four digits. I got a little consumed with the question and when I read WHOLE number I interpreted that as an integer, so 340, and I got a KDR for it. So either I was just straight up wrong, or my data entry was bad.

Thanks for any comments, and I hope whatever the outcome is this assists others with similar questions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Enter WHOLE numbers only

It would certainly be 0340 although I haven't seen any definite instruction from CASA.

Congratulations on an excellent result. Well done!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lukeacl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds