Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

PNR

• MissSoph
  • Topic Author

MissSoph created the topic: PNR

Morning.... just been going through the lecture on PNR.... so this may be a question for Bob...but appreciate all input.... all of the examples the total fuel on board is given... and you just have to work out the trip fuel... by taking away reserves and taxi .... but I guess I could be given a scenario where I’m told to calculate the amount of fuel I’d need for a trip, then. Work out the PNR from there.?
Or would that be more of a nav question?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: PNR

G'day Sophie

We do that so you can just concentrate on the PNR itself, if you want to do the above scenario you could do a safe endurance question and work a PNR from there.

Cheers

• MissSoph
  • Topic Author

MissSoph replied the topic: PNR

Thanks stuart...

• MissSoph
  • Topic Author

MissSoph replied the topic: PNR

I think I may be getting working out trip fuel for PNR a bit confused with the equation
Trip fuel= distance x fuel flow/ ground speed.....
This was used for a question in review question set 1..q14....
I’m guessing this is not the same as working out the trip fuel if I needed to get a PNR from being given the distance I’m planning to travel, the TAS, wind, fuel consumption per hr?

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds