Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Air law Issue 13 - glaring error

• Thank you received: 2

rubber created the topic: Air law Issue 13 - glaring error

Hi all,

I just brought the brand new latest issue of CPL Air Law so I could be up to date with the material. Page 1.17 tells me that VMC conditions are 600m horizontal clearance, 1000ft above and 500ft below cloud.

I would just like to get confirmation that this is a printing error and that VMC remains 1000m horizontal, and 1000ft above and below cloud (except in class D, below 3000ft in class G, and in SVFR).

Forgive me if this has been covered in an earlier forum topic, but I didn't see mention of it on the Errata pages.

Cheers,
rubber

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Air law Issue 13 - glaring error

Opps! It looks like the Class D grapic has been somehow incorrectly linked to that location. I'll change it right away. Thanks for the feed back Rubber. There is always a risk of that sort of thing when so many changes are necessary to keep up with CASA.

Cheers

Bob

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds