Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Passed Air Law - Finished CPL Exams

• cathZBY
  • Topic Author

cathZBY created the topic: Passed Air Law - Finished CPL Exams

Passed yesterday - Yay! On to IREX - started today.

Some tricky questions that I hadn't seen before. I have no idea where the requirement to put structural overload in the maintenance release might be. Putting in an "accident report" was another option but since it was not worded as RRM I didn't choose it and went with maintenance release entry and grounding the plane (so it could be inspected). Clearly this was wrong but I thought it was the responsible thing to do but I suspect maybe my gliding background is getting in the way again because thats what we'd do. And surely the most important thing is no-one flies the plane until its checked after structural overload? I saw a photo of a metal single seater glider flying in wave in the USA which had hit severe rotor turbulence and had bent both spar stubs up giving it more dihedral than it should have.

Anyway - now that the theory is over I'm allowed to start the flying B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds