Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CLWA CAAP CASR QUESTIONS

• Topic Author

430161 created the topic: CLWA CAAP CASR QUESTIONS

Hi Bob or Richard and others,

Below is a statement from CASA about permitted material

The introduction of CASR Part 61 and associated regulations, has been delayed to 1 September 2014.

Coinciding with the introduction of CASR Part 61, now expected on 1 September 2014, a number of pilot theory exams will be affected. CASR Part 61 will become a permitted document (to both the Airservices and Jeppesen lists) for each of the following subjects:

PPLA, PAOS, PPLH, PHOS
CLWA, CLWH
AALW
IREX and PIFR

I'm sitting my CLWA exam late August and note that with your practice questions in your CPL Law book, a small number of these questions relate to CAAP and CASR (wouldn't you know it these are the ones I have trouble with, I search and search through CAR/AIP/ERSA/CAO in real time exam practice and find nothing and then guess these ones because I can't find them EG: what is the validity/time constraints of a PIC's dangerous goods training related to allowing the transportation of a consignment of such goods on a charter) but the CASR are not permitted material in the exam until September.
My question is, are you hinting that I should be reading more widely and expect questions from outside the permitted open book material?

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CLWA CAAP CASR QUESTIONS

CASA can't ask any questions on CASRs until they become effective in September. We haven't been game to change the books before then in case they postpone it again. With reference to your example of dangerous goods, that was in the CAR when that question was first written and after the change to place it in the CASRs , I decided to leave it in the data base anyway.

• Topic Author

430161 replied the topic: CLWA CAAP CASR QUESTIONS

Thanks for clearing that up Bob

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds