Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Air Law Studying

• Klaaysen
  • Topic Author

Klaaysen created the topic: Air Law Studying

Hey all,
So I'm about to start studying for my last exam, and feel a little overwhelmed with all the legislation.

So many regs and orders to try and remember! I understand that we aren't expected to know the everything inside out, but a general idea and grasp of the foundations are expected.

I was flicking back through some older threads and read that the exam is a tricky one. The 80% pass rate only adds to the pressures.
So, I decided to look up the CPL and BAK/PPL syllabus and work through them and write the references next to everything we're expected to know.
I just want to clarify that the BAK/PPL and CPL syllabus are the only things expected to be asked in the exam with no curve balls.
If this is the case, after working through Bob's book ill run through the syllabus and cross reference Bob's book to the syllabus making sure that I don't miss anything. Then study my ass off to try and remember all the references as best I can!

I see that there are CA Regulation's and CA Safety Regulation's. The CAR's I can fit into one folder with the CA Act in the back.
I just want to confirm that the CASR's aren't classified as CAR's and the the CAA must be removed for the exam? Or do all these regs fall under the same CAR legislation?

Thanks guys,
Simon. :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds