Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CLWA Passed (all 7 now Passed)

• Middownwind
  • Topic Author

Middownwind created the topic: CLWA Passed (all 7 now Passed)

Thanks to Bob, staff, and forum members - all 7 CPL exams now completed.
CLWA Passed last week - the one that was causing me the most concern.
My Average CPL subject exam result prior was in the low 90% area.
I failed each and every CLWA practise exam sat prior to the real one.....expectations were low.
Was the last to leave the building on the day - by some margin - and almost used up all of the allocated time to get to that stage.
Despite taking time over it, exam was fair and relatively straightforward with only a couple of 'double negative' type tricks.
Nearly got tripped up on the responsibilties for certifying the maintenance release relating to performing the daily inspection as PIC (sneeky question).
Did get tripped up on rules regarding leaving an aerodrome without an immediately avaiable wx forecast for the destination
and deteriorating conditions at origin.
Plenty of PVT/CRHT/AWRK/RPT type ops questions - but having Reg 2 and sub 206 to hand resolves all of those.
Facination with leaflet dropping also continues at CASA..so too with all things weighing 77kg....
Once again, all forums here have been very useful, and ditto an earlier comment re ATPL books please Bob!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CLWA Passed (all 7 now Passed)

I get such a buzz whenever I hear that another brave student has climbed the lofty peaks. That's great news - congratulations! Not only a pass, but a very solid pass. Enjoy your flying now and don't forget to keep in touch with a few pics of future milestones....

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds