Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CASA 2 YEAR WINDOW DEADLINE

• KILOKILOWHISKEY
  • Topic Author

KILOKILOWHISKEY created the topic: CASA 2 YEAR WINDOW DEADLINE

The last month have been truly a test of one's mental strength. I had all but one CPL exam to go and

risk a total lost if I didn't pass my last one - the dreaded Air Law, as it would have taken it pass my September dateline whereby CASA

changes the 3 year window into a 2 year. I had previously attempted and failed Air Law and so had very little time to spare to register

a pass before the dateline. Then as my luck would have it, I met with a motorcycle accident on the very week I am to sit for my "Be all

end All exam" ! Thankfully I walked away from it but my bike is demolished ! ( No requirements to report to CASA - less than 7 days or if you like Not more than 7 days ! )

Four days later I sat for the exam and I am now truly elated to say that I finally passed. It is something I could not have done had I not tripled my studies and

stumbled across your book and online exams ! So thank you from the bottom of my heart. My dream is now one giant step in becoming a realisation !

I don't wish upon anyone what I went through but do take heed when I say don't under estimate CASA exams as when you think you are absolutely sure that you

picked the correct answer, there's another more correct one. And read the Question. O boy please please read the questions properly !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CASA 2 YEAR WINDOW DEADLINE

What a relief all right!! That's great news. What a disaster it would have been if you had to do the lot again. I'm glad you found the book and practice exams helpful, now enjoy the rest of your training.

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds