Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× This is the forum where our students can discuss things relating to their studies or experiences they have had while studying Bob's courses. Please keep it clean, professional and of course entertaining!

Off to do some flying

• brentonrule
  • Topic Author

brentonrule created the topic: Off to do some flying

After all this study my head hurts - we are flying to Canberra today in the Cutlass (across the great divide) - looking forward to it immensely. I'll put some of that CPL study into practice.

We were planning a trip from Bairnsdale to Maroochydore but that may have to wait as the weather is against us for a while.

It will be good to be up in the air again after two weeks of atrocious weather down here.

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves up in 'sunny Qld'... Back on line later in the week.. :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Off to do some flying

Good on you Brenton!! Wish I was coming with you! The Pacer's in for a 100 hourly and I'm swapping the old generator for one of those new-fangled alternators. Can't wait to get her flying again as well....

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Off to do some flying

Have fun Brenton! Looking forward to some more pikkies :)

• brentonrule
  • Topic Author

brentonrule replied the topic: Canberra Landing RWY 12

Hi all. Here is a video of the Canberra approach on 12. This is why we do it hey?

• brentonrule
  • Topic Author

brentonrule replied the topic: Photos - Canberra, Corryong and tGreat Divide

Hi all, Here are some 'stills' of the wonderful country between Bairnsdale, Corryong and Canberra - simply superb. Back into the study now - exam on CPL Perf on 6 June.

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.187103...5053077&l=fcc68d2a2b

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds