Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

New PEXO system

• Bungee
  • Topic Author

Bungee created the topic: New PEXO system

I am sitting here gobsmacked... I have completed 3 exams in 2011, My first exam sitting was 30th June 2011 and I had calculated that I had until 30th June 2014 to finish all 7 subjects. I was planning on completing the final 4 exams by 30 June 2014.
The 3 exams I have sat were 30/06/2011, 03/08/2011 and 28/09/2011 all passed. Am I correct in thinking I will have to re-sit these after the 3rd December 2013 if I do not have all 7 subjects passed?

thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andrew

Andrew replied the topic: New PEXO system

Hi Bungee,

That's my understanding of the new system. I am also in the same boat, but only with 2 exams finished in 2011.

I would thought there was a better way to transition students that have already commenced!!

I suppose we'll have to get cracking and get the last exams finished by 3 December.

Andrew

• Bungee
  • Topic Author

Bungee replied the topic: New PEXO system

That's pretty much what I am doing :blink:
Hopefully I get them all done in time!

• sydpilot

sydpilot replied the topic: New PEXO system

Hi Bob,

I don't understand the change to the CASA exam testing system.
What exactly is the difference between a fixed and rolling or sliding three-year period?
Two years from the date of first exam attempt, to complete all subject parts, is the new rule from 04/12/13. Is this the bottom line?
Can you please explain.

I did my first exam in February this year.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds