Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

CPL Performance Online Exam Prep

• Nick
  • Topic Author

Nick created the topic: CPL Performance Online Exam Prep

Hi Bob, Richard,

Just looking at possibly getting the Performance exam prep, and I can't for the life of me work out why it would cost more than the 6 other exams (individually).

Does anyone have any hints?

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rl_referre

rl_referre replied the topic: CPL Performance Online Exam Prep

All I can say is do them. It costs $70, however it got me over the line with a great mark. All these performance practice questions are very similar to the way CASA presented them in the exam. Trust me, $70 well spent!

• Nick
  • Topic Author

Nick replied the topic: CPL Performance Online Exam Prep

So far I've used all of the Exam Prep for Bob, and I have no doubt the online is awesome too, I'd just really like to know where my extra $22 is going :p

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CPL Performance Online Exam Prep

There is a very big difference between the on-line practice exams and the on-line Performance course. The practice exams are exactly what the name implies - practice exams designed to be attempted AFTER you have completed your study of the subject material.

The on-line course is a full study program designed for students who have never studied the subject to start from 'scratch'. The various modules guide the student through the learning process and then to the practice exams as a final 'dress rehearsal' for the CASA exam.

The on-line course contains many features to aid the student's grasp of the basic concepts. It includes video presentations, full lesson presentations and live audio of actual class lessons in progress along with supporting visual material. It also contains carefully graded exercises and progress tests to ensure that the student has a good grasp of each subject area before moving on to the next.

If you have already completed the actual study of the book and feel confident that you have a good grasp of subject, perhaps the practice exams would be all that you would need. The on-line course was designed for the student who approaches the subject with a 'blank slate'

Bob

• Nick
  • Topic Author

Nick replied the topic: CPL Performance Online Exam Prep

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply!

I have used your books and a majority of the other "cyberexams" you offer. In my first post, the exams were all I was after (I've already sat my week of ground school number crunching!).

I was just curious as to what the difference between the other BT Cyberexams and the BT Performance exams that means it has a significant cost difference :)

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds