Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

IREX Course

• Aviatordan
  • Topic Author

Aviatordan created the topic: IREX Course

Hello!

Not sure if you remember me. I did all my CPL subjects using your text books and was a very active member of these forums!

My question is relating to the IREX course and more specifically, available accommodation. What are the costs, will I need a car to transit from the accommodation to the airport? The more information, the better! I'm looking at doing the course early next year.

Thanks,

Dan :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lee

Lee replied the topic: IREX Course

Hi Dan

We offer Home Stay Accommodation for our Students or Self-contained Units - both are pretty limited, so it is a first in first served basis. I cannot give you prices at the moment as there will be an increase next year. Transport is not available to the airport, but depending on where you are booked in, I can bring you to and from the Course or you may be able to car pool with another student.

Cheers
Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds