Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

Finished My CPL Exams!! Woohoo

• basketball
  • Topic Author

basketball created the topic: Finished My CPL Exams!! Woohoo

Well, I finally sat airlaw today after putting it off for a couple of months, I am pleased to say that I have now passed all the CPL exams - next up is the IREX, which will probably be sometime away as I'd like to do some actual instrument flying first, and that won't happen soon as I've only just got my PPL!

Overall I would like to thank Bob and Richard for producing such good books and support through answering queries on this forum. Also to the members on here who contribute with exam debriefs and assistance in answering my queries.

My marks were:

AGK: 85%
Meteorlogy: 85%
Aerodynamics: 95%
Human Factors: 90%
Performance: 92%
Navigation: 98%
Airlaw: 93%

My advice would be to study solidly, do the practice exams and have a good night's rest before the exam. Definitely have a read through the section of the forum for the subject you are doing as there are lots of useful info and tips in there.

Also in the exam, make sure you read the questions carefully. There's no reason why you can't take your time in the exam if you've done the study :)

Anyways, I'd still like to stick around and ask annoying questions as there's always something I can't get my head around! :D

Cheers,
Brendan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Finished My CPL Exams!! Woohoo

:woohoo: RESULT!! Congratulations Brendan fantastic news.

We'd be delighted to have you hang around here. Keep us posted on what you're up to. All the best with it mate and good luck with finding the magical "First Job".

Cheers,

Rich

• basketball
  • Topic Author

basketball replied the topic: Re: Finished My CPL Exams!! Woohoo

Thanks Richard! Will do, although that may be quite some time away having only just got my PPL :)

• Thank you received: 258

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Finished My CPL Exams!! Woohoo

That's a fantastic set of numbers Brendan. We are all proud of you. It's great that we were able to offer help here and there, but the final result is really a credit to you and the effort you put in. Your results speak for themselves. Enjoy your flying and keep us posted. It would be fun to hear about your adventures outside the world of theory.

• basketball
  • Topic Author

basketball replied the topic: Re: Finished My CPL Exams!! Woohoo

Thanks Bob. I definitely wouldn't have got those marks without your books and all the help on this forum!

I will be keeping a diary of my hour building once I save up enough to tackle the CPL in one hit :D

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds