Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Need help with some of the CIR revision questions

• Megzy505
  • Topic Author

Megzy505 created the topic: Need help with some of the CIR revision questions

Hi Can someone help me with a few of these, they are doing my head in and everytime I try get help always get caught up.

so Question 3, Set 1. Finding the ETD for the weather and times given.

Question 4, Set 4.
Your Category B aircraft is equipped with 2 ADF. Flying the RWY 27 NDB approach into Wynyard by day. you become visual at 1150ft but assess that you are too high to land off a striaght in approach. the vis is 3km. Which of the folloing would be correct proceudre if intend to land on rwy 27? Contineu the approach to the circling area and-

Set 6, Question 1 - this one i cant get my head around
An Aircraft equipped with a fixed ADF is maintaining its planned track of 235* afte allowing for 15* left drift. The aircraft is presently situated to the north of an NDB. For the traffice purposes ATC requires it to maintain it spresent track and intercept a track bearing 270* from the station. The relative bearing to the station that would indicat the aircraft has intercepted the required track is-

Thats all for now, well theres more but i thought not to be to greedy for now.

Thanks
Megan Gray

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Megzy505
  • Topic Author

Megzy505 replied the topic: Need help with some of the CIR revision questions

Hi Also

Ive been doing set 9 again, and come across question 8.
is it meant to be RWY 24 cause i cant find the vis of 1.9km for the LOC the answer is stating at the back

Cheers

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Need help with some of the CIR revision questions

Set 4 Question 4
If you check the DAP you will see a no circling area to the left of the runway. If you become visual in the circling area you must avoid the no circling area. The only option would be to over-fly and do a right hand circuit.

Set 6 Question 1
Perhaps this diagram will help

Set 9 Question 8
There has been a change to the DAP since that question was written. The answer is now 550 feet and 2.9 km. See Errata for 27.03.2013
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds