Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Passed today

• Topic Author

796183 created the topic: Passed today

HI Bob and Rich,
Wanted to say a big thank you, got through IREX today with 88%. As you guys know home study is a long lonely road and it all started with your BAK study guide and nine books later I am done for this level..On to ATPL. But without the forum it would of made it a little more difficult and probably would have a lot less hair. So thank you again:)

Regards Scott

P.S have your thought about doing ATPL subjects in the future?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mister W

Mister W replied the topic: Passed today

Congrats for passing IREX Scott.
Good decision to get stuck into ATPL subjects now. It's the one bit of advise I give to new CPLs once they have finished.
Once you knock those over, it leaves you free to concentrate on getting a job and building experience without having to pause or take time off.

Once again, congrats.
Cheers Mister W

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Passed today

Hi Scott,

A hearty congratulations mate - well done! Sorry it has been so long to get back to you. I've just moved my whole family back to Australia and arrived only last Thursday so time on the forums has been severely limited :) We are so glad the forums helped you out. That's exactly what they are here for and to hear they've helped makes all the work worth while.

ATPL subjects are definitely something we've been looking at, especially conversions for overseas ATPLs and in fact Bob's been working his bum off getting ATPL Air Law and HPL material together for just that reason. Who knows, we might make it a regular thing if there is demand for it.

Again, well done and all the best with the ATPLs. You will love them; they stretch the brain cells too and cover immensely interesting material.

Cheers,

Rich

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds