Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

HI and Nice Work

• RC Ozy
  • Topic Author

RC Ozy created the topic: HI and Nice Work

Hi all and especially hi to the Bob Tait team.

I am currently doing my CPL Helicopter theory. I started home study 2 weeks ago(in Timor at the moment but back to OZ next week for a month)

I have set myself an impossible task of completing and passing all the 7 subjects before I come back to Timor. Good luck me. :)

I have a secret desire to actually complete the flying component in the same time and have a shiny CPL Helicopter when I head back to work. But maybe I am asking too much of myself.

I have a fixed wing PPL which I have had about 10 years. I have maybe 120 hours in that time so not much pilot experience sadly.

One of my mates sugested I use the Bob Tait cyber practice exams in the prep process so here I am. So far I have browsed through some of the forums and worked out what I need to purchase from the store. Cool.
Loved the forums but early days here. Great reponses from the team. Very very useful and focused in the right area at the right level.

Nice work.

Lengthy hello and who cares right - just giving background as I may need help getting through this mission impossible.

Regards

Doug

P.S. - where is the spell check?? Ahh man...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 258

bobtait replied the topic: Re: HI and Nice Work

Gidday Doug

Sounds like you're going to be a very busy little boy! Thanks for the welcome and intro. We are in the process of updating the exam preps so that they also offer fully explained answers to every question. That's not available for every subject yet - but we're getting there. You can be sure that any assistance we can give will be available through this forum, so don't hesitate to post away to your hearts content.

Good luck with your study and we all hope you achieve your goals. Whatever else happens...Keep having fun!!!

Bob

• RC Ozy
  • Topic Author

RC Ozy replied the topic: Re: HI and Nice Work

Thanks Bob,

Busy indeed. Trying to keep calm and not let it daunt me is hard. My Vitamin E intake has soared :)

BTW - I posted my intro on a Sat Morning and had a reply from you almost within the hour. Very professional and much appreciated.

Cheers

Doug

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds