Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

G'day Team!

• Shiellsy
  • Topic Author

Shiellsy created the topic: G'day Team!

G'day guys,

Have just dusted off my old Bob Tait CPL books to get my CPL(A) exams done so I can get stuck into my ATPLs and IREX. I knocked off Aerody and AGK last month, Performance is on this week. Really enjoying getting my head back in the books!

Started flying as a young 14 year old 15 years ago, since then I've got my CPL(H), PPL(A). Flown civilian stuff up to light multi-engine FW, and have been lucky enough to get my hands on some pretty cool aircraft while serving in the military. If any one has any questions on the military side of things feel free to send me a message, I'd be happy to help.

I have been reading these forums for a while now, and coupled with the books, the help that Bob and Richard have been providing is outstanding. Thanks guys!

Cheers,

Shiellsy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: G'day Team!

Welcome Shiellsy! It's good to see another "lurker" register and join in the fun here on the forums. Sounds like you have a lot of experience which will come in handy around here for others still getting their heads around the theory - and of course for cool photos in the photos section ;)

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds