Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hey Hey

• grandsalami
  • Topic Author

grandsalami created the topic: Hey Hey

Hey folks

Passed my RPL a few weeks back & completed my first nav from Bankstown to Goulburn on Monday & absolutely loved every minute of it. What a thrill it was to finally expand out from the training area. Cannot wait for the next one to Bathurst.

Hopefully be ready to sit the PPL exam soon, bit nervous about it but nothing a bit more hard work and study won't solve.

Would love nothing more than to be able to score a commercial regional gig one day. Couldn't think of anything better than helping out remote communities and exploring this amazing country, doing the thing we all have this amazing passion for ... sitting in the right hand seat of a 737 wouldn't be too bad of a gig either :laugh:

Anyways, at 28 I know its probably not the easiest industry for a career change to, but with the desire, drive and passion I know I have for flying, helping people and the aviation industry, the sky is literally going to by the limit.

Would be great to cross paths with many of you throughout training and future endeavours but if thats not the case, good luck to all, safe flying and never give up.

Johnny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Hey Hey

That's great news Johnny. It's great to see such enthusiasm. I wish you all the best in your future flying - I hope you get to realise your dreams and I feel sure that you will. Keep having fun!!

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds