Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Navigation question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Help! Charts / Maps needed for CPLNAV

• meinte
  • Topic Author

meinte created the topic: Help! Charts / Maps needed for CPLNAV

Hi guys!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here goes. This Friday(the 10th of january) I'm having the CPL NAV exam at Archerfield. However, due to me never actually checking the material requirements(D'OH!), I'm missing some charts that are a requirement. I just read a forum post here that confirms you do actually need them :(...I was about to order them on airservices, but I think my chances of actually receiving them in time are very slim..

If anyone reading this in the Brisbane / Redcliffe area has these charts lying around, that be very awesome, I'll be happy to pick them up and pay for them. Or alternatively, if you need them back, I'd be more than happy to return them after the exam.

The ones I'm missing ara:

Sydney WAC
Hobart / Launceston VTC
ERC Low 1/2

Thanks!
Meinte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Help! Charts / Maps needed for CPLNAV

Hi Meinte,

Just a quick note to ask how you got on with your exam. Did you end up getting the charts you needed?

Cheers,

Rich

• meinte
  • Topic Author

meinte replied the topic: Help! Charts / Maps needed for CPLNAV

Hi Richard,

Well, things turned out alright actually, in fact I ended up with a 100% score, which I'm very happy with. I didn't get to borrow all the charts, but didn't need them. I only needed the Sydney WAC, which as it turned out, I could borrow last minute. So all good!

For my next exam I'll probably try and see if I can get all prerequisites in advanced though! :)

Thanks,
Meinte

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds