Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Performance Exam Passed... all 7 DONE!

• Bungee
  • Topic Author

Bungee created the topic: Performance Exam Passed... all 7 DONE!

Sat PERF today and passed with 90% - this was my 7th exam and I have done all of them with home study and using this forum as a resource. Thanks to everyone for contributing here, it is very helpful to read through the forums and learn from others experience.

As for the new PEXO system I thought it was fine. There is no practice at the beginning anymore, otherwise it was very similar to the old system and I did not feel that it was any slower. The font was smaller.

I found the exam to be pretty much like going through the BT book, just like all the other Exams studying the book will prepare you. I think if you remember the core formulas and make sure you read the question properly this exam is straight forward. There were several questions with more info than what was needed to work out the answer, PNR questions in particular would have a bunch of info that you didn't need...

The P charts were difficult even though there was multiple choice, the answers would be so close together answering them was like having an each way bet. I guessed on one where I had worked out 510m was required for landing and the choices were 500m or 520m, and it did not matter how sharp my pencil was, I couldn't get it... so I guessed and got it right.

Next step is the flight test... looking forward to getting that done too!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds