Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Feedback on the Exam

• JackHammer
  • Topic Author

JackHammer created the topic: Feedback on the Exam

I'd like to thank everyone that contributes to this forum and the feedback from questions asked from Bob, Richard and fellow students.

I passed with 92%.

30 questions in total.
It's up to you but I worked backwards. Starting at 30 I wanted to get into the hard ones straight away and not have the clock stand over me. The best thing about doing this is you get all the hard questions on each section first, then the easy ones and the exam just gets easier the further you go.
Am I crazy? Worked for me anyway with 25 minutes to spare at the end.

A few pointers -

RTFQ then RTFQ again. :ohmy:
What are they really asking? Is it a take off or a landing chart? Good luck with those! (P-CHARTS) Another one who must not have had a sharp enough pencil.
They will tell you if they have removed any seats and give you the weight and moment.
Check baggage weight limits.
Check performance limits.

Everything else I could say has been covered by previous posts, so make sure you take advantage of them ( Print / highlight ).

I wish you all the best with this exam. It is not hard if you know how to work the formulas. If you follow Bob Tait's book you will be fine.

Grateful for this forum and it's contributors.

Jack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Feedback on the Exam

Great job Jack - congratulations on the pass and thanks for posting the feedback. that's got to be a help to other students.

Cheers,

Rich

• Mister W

Mister W replied the topic: Feedback on the Exam

RTFQ being:
Read
The
FULL
Qestion

:lol:

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds