Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Echo Charts Continued

• harry727
  • Topic Author

harry727 created the topic: Echo Charts Continued

hey guys and girls, im really struggling to wrap my head around this echo question

instead of adding weight into the nose area, i shifted 1 bag from the rear into the nose which brings it back in the aft limit and no ballast fuel is needed

can someone please explain why this cannot be done, my exams tomorrow :/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Echo Charts Continued

Hi Harry. There would be dozens of solutions to this question if you were free to add or shift weight to the various compartments.

Because the examiner can have only one correct answer, you can be sure that this question assumes that you cannot make any changes to the existing load. You can't consider only the weight in each compartment because the physical dimensions of a parcel may make it impossible to shift an item from one compartment to another.

You will find that the question will usually say "no change is made to the existing load". If it doesn't say that, the examiner will have to give you specific instructions as to which compartments are to be used.

• harry727
  • Topic Author

harry727 replied the topic: Echo Charts Continued

At the time I wrote this I was very nervous about my performance exam and was questioning my methodology , thankyou for clearing this up , I found your exam prep online so much help and I passed Performance with 94%.
Thanks again !

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Echo Charts Continued

That's a really great result Harry. Congratulations! You can rightly be proud of that.....

Bob

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds